Rosh Hashanah Gifts
Rosh Hashanah is a festival during the autumn that signifies the beginning of the Jewish new year. This is a time of year dedicated to reviewing the past year and discovering the things we want to do differently in the next. It is recognized as one of the most sacred days of the Jewish year. There are many symbolic practices during Rosh Hashanah and the ten days to follow, known as the Days of Awe.The horn of a ram, known as a shofar, is blown similar to a trumpet. Sweets and fruit are often at the table during Rosh Hashanah. It is common for apples to be eaten dipped in honey to symbolize wishing for a sweet new year. Honey can also be eaten on bread for the same reason. The bread most often consumed during this time period would be challah, a crown-shaped bread meant to be symbolic of the circle of life we experience.
Here is a list of some thoughtful gifts for the host of Rosh Hashanah or your own celebration.
The Best Rosh Hashanah Gifts
- Round Chocolate Apple Tart Small - This beautiful chocolate Parve tart is enclosed in a clear acrylic 4” box. Not only is this tart symbolic of wishing for a sweet new year, but it is sure to satiate any sweet tooth craving had by you and your guests.
- Rosh Hashanah Chocolate Shofar - This beautiful hand-crafted chocolate is in the shape of a shofar and would be an exquisite gift for any Rosh Hashanah celebration.
- Rosh Hashanah Apple Shaped Peanut Chew Chocolate Tart - This 6” round delightful tart is in the shape of an apple, filled with chocolate, and has a delectable peanut chew “skin.” It would not be complete without the miniature hand-crafted chocolate shofar in its center.
- Rosh Hashana Chocolate Dipped Apples - Set of 6 - Who doesn’t love a timeless chocolate-covered apple? Toppings include white drizzled chocolate, sliced almond, cookie crumb, and chopped nuts. Our take on an apple dipped in honey, this classic confection is something you will want to order time and again.
- Nuttery Luxe Rosh Hashanah Gift Tray - This magnificent, hammered silver, reusable tray contains chocolate-covered honey cookies, two-tone rolls, mochaccino, graham cookies, fudge bites, caramel chewy nut bars, and a beautiful honey bottle.
Rosh Hashanah is both a time of contemplation and celebration. It is a time to appreciate all that the previous year has brought and to respectfully celebrate all the new year can be. There are many time-honored traditions and symbolism surrounding the Rosh Hashanah festival.
All of our Rosh Hashanah gifts are Pareve and Kosher certified. Whether it's sweet dried fruit, jars of honey, or our lovely handcrafted gifts, we have you covered when it comes to finding the perfect item to bring or send!