There is always an occasion to send a gift tower. Think of a gift tower as a luxurious way to wow your recipients. A gift tower can be filled with any number of sweet and savory gourmet foods and can typically be customized to meet your needs. The height alone of a tower can certainly make a lasting impression on any recipient you choose to send it to.
What Is a Gift Tower?
Acts of kindness can strengthen relationships with valued clients, can spark instant joy in friends and loved ones, and can even lift your own spirits, knowing how an unexpected gift will leave someone feeling. You can often feel a significant boost mentally just by performing an act of kindness or giving back. Here are a few great reasons to send an unexpected gift tower to brighten someone's day!
- To show appreciation
- A friend is becoming an empty nester
- Someone is starting a new job
- To offer encouragement
- Housewarming gift
Gift Tower GuideThere are several benefits to sending a customized gift tower. You can be sure you meet any dietary needs, hand-select a time for delivery, and even brand it so that your recipient knows where it came from. The great news is you don’t have to wait for a perfect reason to give a gift. It can be challenging to find just the right gift towers to send, so we have created a list that is sure to impress your recipients all year round.
1. Tower Deluxe - This exquisite two-tier gift tower is the perfect way to display gourmet food. The upper tray holds a chocolate praline log filled with rich chocolate, ganache cookies, chocolate praline and peanut butter pops, and a sweet selection of nuts. The bottom tray contains a variety of popular nuts, Viennese crunch, and Viennese bites, as well as The Nuttery NY famous chocolate bark along with rich chocolate praline and peanut butter pops.
2. Tower Luxure - This two-tier tower comes packed to the rim with freshly roasted nuts and specialty chocolates to delight your recipients. The bottom tray is full of freshly roasted sweet and salty nuts and chocolate bark. The upper tray contains The Nuttery NY’s famous chocolate log and chocolate truffles, as well as praline, pistachio, and peanut butter pops.
3. Tower Galore - The top tier of this two-tier tower holds individual snacking portions of fresh roasted nuts and sweets. The bottom tier of this elegant tower contains a variety of handcrafted chocolates.
Taking the initiative to send a thoughtful gift at any time of the year is not one you will soon regret. Offering a random act of kindness throughout the year can be just the inspiration you and your recipient need to give a feel-good spark that you can pay forward!